#6 Raspberry Key

Ingredients
8
Results
8.2
Safety
9.7
Value
8.3
Customer Rating

3 Reviews
5 Star
2
4 Star
0
3 Star
0
2 Star
1
1 Star
0

Product Overview

Raspberry Key follows the exact same structure of claims as any other raspberry ketone product on the market, including no fillers, binders or artificial ingredients. Dosed at 500 mg per capsule it does meet a high standard but it does not address the critical absorption issues that plaque most supplements.   Physicians Reference Desk reports only 10-20% of most supplements are absorbed properly into our bodies, meaning we are throwing away the other 80% down the toilet, literally.  For this reason it is critical to find a supplement that leverages absorption technologies, capsacian, thermo-nutrients, etc… to address this problem.  It cost more but will worth it!



Write Your comment

  1. Carroll

    I have been using RK for only 510 days and i already have seen results i have lost 3 pounds already. its amazing how this little pill can give you a boost to weight lost. it really does help. i take it twice a day 30 min before a meal just like the instructions say.

  2. Runner

    Here’s the scoop, I really like this product – No side effect or jitters. Look forward to seeing my long term result! Was happy to find a pure extract with no extra additives.

Top 3 Raspberry Ketone

#1
Super Ketone

#2
Raspberry Ketone Premium

#3
Raspberry Ketone Liquid Burn

Highest Rated Brands